Armodios M. Hatzidakis, M.D.
Biography:Dr. Hatzidakis is an Orthopaedic Specialist of the Shoulder and Elbow with Western Orthopaedics in Denver, Colorado and sees patients at Gove County Medical Center one day every other month. He specializes in arthroscopic surgery for shoulder and elbow, athletic injuries, rotator cuff issues, instability/dislocations, fracture repair, shoulder and elbow replacement, and complex revision surgery, including reversed total shoulder replacement. He is dedicated to proficiency in both time-honored and modern treatment techniques and enjoys learning and teaching new concepts with his colleagues.
Below is a list of his education, training and affiliations:
* Undergraduate degree from Grinnell College in Grinnell, IA
* Medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
* Internship, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
* Residency, University of Nebraska Medical Center/Creighton University Health Foundation, Omaha, NE
* Fellowship, Shoulder/Upper Extremity, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
* European Shoulder Fellowship, Shoulder Centers of Excellence in England, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and France
* Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
When Dr. Armodios Hatzidakis is not seeing patients, he enjoys playing tennis, hiking, skiing, fishing, traveling, and spending time with my family.